Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Getting Ready to Depart

January 5, 2011
Some big changes have come about in the last week. I originally signed up with ILP in June 2010 and was planning on going to Moscow, Russia to teach English to kids from Aug 2011 to Dec 2011. However, I am now going to Kiev, Ukraine and I leave on January 13th and am there until June 2nd. Since I am going to be out of the country I thought it would be a good thing to have a blog so everyone can stay updated with what is going on while I am over there.

Since i found out that I am leaving so soon things have been crazy busy! Here are some things I had to complete in the last 4 days:

+drive to Utah to complete a 2 day training

+register with the embassy

+complete visa application

+complete travel documents

+gather supplies

+PACK

I am really excited to go on this adventure. I know I will learn a lot and have a really good time.

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOOOOO excited for you! it's going to be great! can't wait to see all your adventures unfold! keep the blog updated! you'll love that you have the record in the future! gonna miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you made it there and I can't wait for your first post! :)

    ReplyDelete