Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Love to See the Temple

May 24 2011-  Since we are heading home soon we decided that we wanted to go to the temple one last time before we came back to America.  We have been so fortunate to have a temple so close to where we live.  We all headed to the temple for the 5 o'clock session.
We had the privilege to hear from the temple president again.  He is a really cool guy!   He talked about how to get the temple inside of us.
1. Pray with temple words 2. Read the scriptures with temple eyes                                         3. Thank your ancestors.  I didn't realize that this is the first temple to be 
built in the USSR region! How cool is that =)  The session went amazing of course then afterwards we decided to take some pictures around the temple.  It was a beautiful day outside.  I'm so glad we decided to go one last time. I am definitely going to miss the Kyiv temple a lot and all the friends we made there!  My life is good. I've been blessed with so much. I owe it to my ancestors to do their temple work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment