Friday, April 15, 2011

It Has Been Foretold...


April 15,2011
Last Sunday we watched the Sunday morning session of General Conference and afterwards a few of us headed over to Rockie's house to hang out before going to a Relief Society birthday party later that night.  Rockie has the sweetest babushka *grandma* ever! She is such a sweetheart. She made us an amazing dinner and afterwards wanted to read mine and Jennii's fortunes.  Jennii went first and while she was gone Kami played with my hair.  She is so talented with her hands! This was the final outcome! It was super cool. I felt like Kira Knightly in Pride and Prejudice when Jane is doing her hair for the ball.  Hopefully one day I will learn to braid my own hair. =) 

 There ended up being about 7 braids 
in my hair =) super cool.  Jennii finally came back and it was my turn to have my fortune read.  She started off by getting my birth date and from there made a 3x3 square and put in how many times I had each number ranging from 1-9.  From there each number meant something.  I turned out to be a number 6 overall which meant: I am good with my hands. This is what the fortune looked like in the end.  
The 1's mean: I have a strong character
The 2's mean: Lots of energy
Since I didn't have any 3's it meant: No math skills, more of the artsy type (I didn't need a fortune teller to know that =))
The 4 means: I will be healthy and well off
Not having 5's meant: I have no logic and I like to daydream (I always knew there was something wrong with me... guess I'm lacking logic =))
The 6's mean: Love to work, good with my hands 
Not having 7's meant: I have a lot of freedom with my life
The 8 means: I have a strong love for my parents and responsibility to care for them
The 9's mean: Good memory


Some other notable points:
Family is really important to me
I will want to give money to others, service
I must find a job I will be happy with
I think a lot, must pray to God
Good with people
Teach 
Don't be lazy
Like to have things NOW
Find a husband who listens to me
Children will mean a lot to me
Develop talents
It was weird how just from getting my birth date she could give me all this information about myself and how a lot of it was right! It was a really cool experience =)

1 comment: