Friday, April 15, 2011

A Solution to Happiness

April 15, 2011
I have learned a lot about myself while being in the Ukraine.  One of those things is my love for chocolate.  It never can  go wrong and it never seems to get old =) That being said my fellow teacher, Kenzie, discovered a combination that is TO DIE FOR.  She had the genius idea to put a chocolate bar in bread.  I'm not going to lie, when she first told me this I thought ' are you kidding me? That sounds disgusting!' Well since then I have indeed had a change of heart.  Sometimes I wonder why it never crossed my mind to think of this genius invention giving how much I eat chocolate.   It is seriously the most amazing combination ever! And it just so happens that they have these shops here all over Kyiv that make bread right in front of you and then sell a fresh loaf for 5 hryvna which is less than a dollar! I mean who can resist that? The bread is amazing by itself but with the chocolate bar it's DELISH!  I would say try it and find out for yourself what you think? But that would require me sending you a loaf of this amazing bread and a bar of the little babooshka chocolate for you to truly understand why we love it so much.  How long do you think bread lasts? I'm not sure it would still be good after 20 hours of flying.... Oh and it just so happens there is one right next to our bus stop and after a stressful day at school its the perfect solution to happiness.  I might be a little bit addicted =)

They make it in this fire pot thing! 
It is the coolest thing ever! =)
Only takes like 5-10 min
Jennii and I so excited to eat our bread and chocolate =)
What a good dinner!
 The bread is so warm that the chocolate 
starts to melt the minute you put
it on it =)
 A 15 minute bus ride is the perfect length to finish
this treat =) Afterwards we sorta feel like fatties...
but it was sooo good we don't even care =)

1 comment:

  1. Somehow we're going to have to try this when you return. Sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete