Thursday, February 24, 2011

I just want to fit in!

February 24, 2011

So before I came to Ukraine I always said I was going to be careful with how I spent my money and only buy things I really needed and not what I wanted.  Well this plan worked for about a week and I thought I was doing pretty good but then we went shopping and it went downhill from there. I just can't help it! There are so many cute things here and I figure I will only be in the Ukraine once so might as well try and fit in while I'm here. I have realized that I really love hats:
                                         























and boots...
There is a quote that says, "In many women's lives, shopping is a hobby and a must for some. When we're up, we shop. When we're down, we shop even more." What can I say? I love to shop and it definitely helps cheer you up after a stressful day of teaching. =)

4 comments:

  1. You look SO cute in hats!
    Love the boots, too. Fun stuff.
    I am with you...I like to shop too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all and they all look so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great in hats! love them all!

    ReplyDelete