Sunday, March 13, 2011

Come What May and Love It =)

March 13, 2011
I found a video when I was on Facebook the other day. It was on someone's profile and the caption behind it was "There are moments in life when we feel a connection so deep words can hardly describe it. But how do we know that it's real? This is the story of a boy who meets a girl and falls in love." This caption really caught my attention and I decided to watch the video. I immediately fell in love with it and the music! The song is called Peaches by New Heights, super good song. True the video is a little cheesy but I thought it had a really good message. After I watched it I found out that the people who made this video are a group of boys called the Jubilee Project. They make films for good causes to raise awareness about different non-profit organizations. They then post their videos to YouTube and from there you can sign up to become a sponsor for the video where you can donate 1 penny for each view the video has for one month. It's amazing to me that these boys devote their time to making videos to help benefit non-profit organizations! After reading about the Jubilee Project for a little I stumbled upon another video of theirs and I thought it was really good! It really just opened my eyes to the fact that we need to live life without any regrets! I really like what the people say at the end.  We need to be happy about life and enjoy it no matter what happens! =)  I am so lucky to have a family who loves and supports me no matter what happens. They truly are amazing!   So grateful for all of them, especially for my parents. Mom, Dad, you two are amazing! I have learned so much from both of you. You guys have helped make me the person I am today, and I will be forever grateful. LOVE YA LOADS! Happy 32nd Anniversary! <3  

3 comments:

  1. Oh you are so cute. I love you MORE! Thanks for bringing so much joy into my life. I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you too Mindy. We are so proud of what you are accomplishing. When I read this blog it reminded me of Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin's talk with the same title, "Come What May, And Love It". Here is the link if you want to read it.
    http://classic.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?hideNav=1&locale=0&sourceId=b5f44bb52a73d110VgnVCM100000176f620a____&vgnextoid=2354fccf2b7db010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD
    In his message he identified four principles to help live this great lesson.
    Thanks for sharing. Love, Dad :)

    ReplyDelete