Friday, March 18, 2011

Off to See Europe!

March 18, 2011
Well the time has finally come to go on our European Tour and I am so happy! No happy doesn't even begin to describe it so lets try again! I'm excited, delighted, ecstatic, elated, joyful, cheerful, enthusiastic, and upbeat! I think you get the picture.  We leave tomorrow morning and we are going to Budapest, Vienna, Prague, and Dresden! True being on a bus for 20+ hours is going to be crazy but it's so worth it! Here is a look at everything I will be doing on this trip:
Travel to Budapest
Tour around the city: King’s palace, Fisherman’s bastion, Matiash church, The Heroes square (millennium monument), central park, Andrashy avenue
Go to Vienna. 
Walking tour to historic sites of Vienna: parliament, Ratusha, Vienna opera house, Hofburg-former Gabsburg residence, Maria Teresa Square, St.Stefan Cathedral.
Free time in Prague.
Walking tour around Prague.
Dresden trip. 
Walking tour around Dresden
DRESDEN ART GALLERY 
Tour around Prague
Leave Prague
Return Kiev 



I should really start packing but I am just too excited to focus! Be prepared for lots of pictures and blogs when I return! I'm so excited, need I say more? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment