Thursday, March 10, 2011

L'viv= Hidden Treasure Full of Things I Love


March 10, 2011
There are a lot of things I love in life, here are just a few of them:


Finding Harry Potter books in Russian <3


Spoiling myself with chocolate daily <3


Sitting on a big man's lap and thinking of my dad <3


Finding graffiti that says 'freak', posing like
a freak, and admitting that being
a freak is normal <3


SUUPPEERR MARKETS <3




Catching candid moments on camera <3


Kinder Surprise Eggs <3


Double Decker Buses that remind me of Harry Potter <3


Posing like statues <3

Hiking up a bazillion stairs to be on top of L'viv <3

2 comments:

  1. i love it, and i want some of that chocolate!! is it like a carmelo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun to read your blog and the captions on your pictures.

    ReplyDelete