Friday, March 18, 2011

I gave in....


March 18, 2011
So I sort of have this obsession with coats... you all probably know that.  Before I came to Ukraine I said I was going to buy some boots and a coat.  Well I bought boots and I love them but I always felt incomplete without a new coat.  I knew exactly what kind I wanted the minute I got here.  SOOO many girls wear them here and they come in all different colors and styles and every time I see one I get super jealous and think I WANT THAT COAT! I have even caught myself thinking "maybe I could get them to sell their coat to me" What can I say? I'm a girl who loves coats! Well two nights ago I saw a coat and I immediately fell in LOVE with it! It was exactly the coat I had pictured myself buying! Well I tried it on and of course I loved it but I didn't have enough money with me so I hung it back up and promised myself I would be back the next day with enough money to buy it.  Well today rolled around and I got out of bed and the first thing I thought of was the coat.  I was already attached to it and i didn't even have it yet =) As I left my house I sort of had an internal struggle on whether or not I should buy it because it was kind of pricey but I kept picturing myself wearing it and loving it.  I finally convinced myself I would go to the store try it on and then decide.  I got to the store and there it was, hanging exactly where it had been the night before.  I tried it on and looked in the mirror and immediately knew I would be buying it.  =) I handed it to the lady and had her remove the tags so I could wear it right then! I was pretty excited about my new coat! The best part was throughout the day I had 3 or 4 Ukrainians try and talk to me and ask things; of course I didn't understand them, but they asked me because I looked Ukrainian! Or at least that's my theory. So I was pretty excited =) Here is a picture of me in my coat.Totally Ukrainian don't you think? 

1 comment:

  1. I love the color! My fav!
    Plus I like the longer length. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete